Our personal water cost management service identifies and recommends best-value water contracts that will substantially reduce operating costs, as well as locating any prior over-charges and credits due.
Personal consultation and no obligation review
After a face-to-face consultation, our experienced professionals carry out a full, no obligation review of your existing water contracts. Your advisor will assess the marketplace and in line with your business requirements, present the exact financial benefit that can be achieved through our water management services.
This is a no fee, no obligation review that will allow you to objectively assess your water needs with the help of our professional recommendations. We focus on accessing the lowest possible water prices for your business and you’ll find no hidden costs in our transparent fee structure; we charge a small proportion of the money we save you.
If you decide to manage your business water contracts with MDG Water, our personal and professional service includes the following:
- Optimum-value contract negotiation: After assessing your business’s water usage and consumption, we negotiate your contract through our established network of water providers, securing you exclusive optimum-value rates.
- Dedicated account manager: Direct access to your own, experienced advisor who knows the history and objectives of your water management needs. We do not operate call centres and there is no waiting on hold. Just one, personal account manager dedicated to your business’s best interests.
- Ongoing bill validation: Your advisor will ensure that you are being billed at the correct rate, that all credits owed are added, and monitor any discrepancies. We also advise all our clients on renewal dates to ensure you are never charged a premium for being out of a contract.
- Market monitoring: We monitor the water market to ensure your business benefits from optimum-value contracts as soon as they become available.
- Settle disputes with service providers: We’ll take the lead to settle any disputes on your behalf, removing the stress of this lengthy and time-consuming process.