Our personal telecoms management service identifies and recommends optimum-value tariffs and telephone systems that substantially reduce operating costs, as well as locating any prior over-charges and credits due.
Personal consultation and no obligation review
After a face-to-face consultation, our experienced advisors will carry out a full, no obligation review of your existing telecoms contracts. Your advisor will review the entire marketplace and in line with your business requirements, present the exact financial benefit that can be achieved through our tariff and system management services.
This is a no fee, no obligation review that will allow you to objectively assess your telecoms needs with the help of our professional recommendations. If you decide to manage your business tariff and system contracts with MDG Telecoms, our personal and professional service includes the following:
- Optimum-value tariff negotiation: After assessing your business’s telecoms usage and consumption, we negotiate your tariff through our established network of telecoms providers, securing you exclusive optimum-value rates.
- System installation and management: A team of dedicated engineers will install your telephone system, managing the project from beginning to end to provide you with a fast and hassle-free service.
- Maintenance cover: A comprehensive maintenance package ensures value and peace of mind. For a fraction of the price of a standard maintenance package, your telephone system will be maintained by a team of expert engineers who will be on hand 24/7 for call-outs, replacements, diagnostics and out-of-hour requirements.
- Dedicated account manager: Direct access to your own, experienced advisor who knows the history and objectives of your telecoms management needs. We do not operate call centres and there is no waiting on hold. Just one, personal account manager dedicated to your business’s best interests.
- Ongoing bill validation: Your advisor will ensure that you are being billed at the correct rate, that all credits owed are added, and monitor any discrepancies. We also monitor our clients’ renewal dates to take every opportunity to secure lower-rate contracts.
- Market monitoring: We monitor the telecoms market to ensure your business benefits from optimum-value contracts as soon as they become available.
- Settle disputes with service providers: We’ll take the lead to settle any disputes on your behalf, removing the stress of this lengthy and time-consuming process.