Cost Management with MDG Group
Our business cost management service identifies and recommends optimum-value gas, electricity, water and telecoms contracts that allow you to reduce operational costs and maximise profit.
After a face-to-face consultation at your preferred location, our experienced professionals carry out a full, no obligation review of your existing contracts. Your advisor will assess the marketplace and in line with your business requirements, present the exact financial benefit that can be achieved through our contract management services.
This is a no fee, no obligation review that will allow you to objectively assess your business costs with the help of our professional recommendations.
As independent consultants, we are not affiliated with any suppliers. We focus on accessing the lowest possible market prices for your business from an objective standpoint and that means being impartial, always.
You’ll find no hidden costs in our transparent fee structure; we charge a small proportion of the money we save you.
If you decide to manage your business contracts with MDG Group, our personal and professional service includes the following:
- Optimum-value contract negotiation: After assessing your business’s usage and consumption, we negotiate your contract through our established network of utility providers, securing you exclusive optimum-value rates.
- Dedicated account manager: Direct access to your own, experienced advisor who knows the history and objectives of your utility management needs. We do not operate call centres and there is no waiting on hold. Just one, personal account manager dedicated to your business’s best interests.
- Ongoing bill validation: Your advisor will ensure that you are being billed at the correct rate, that all credits owed are added, and monitor any discrepancies. We also advise all our clients on renewal dates to ensure you are never charged a premium for being out of a contract.
- Risk Strategy: By continually monitoring the market and analysing price fluctuations, we are able to help predict future expenditure and advise on length and type of contract. This has a substantial impact on business forecasting and financial planning, and also ensures your business benefits from optimum-value contracts as soon as they become available.
- Settle disputes with service providers: We’ll take the lead to settle any disputes on your behalf, removing the stress of this lengthy and time-consuming process.