Our personal energy cost management service identifies and recommends optimum-value gas and electricity contracts that substantially reduce operating costs, as well as locating any prior over-charges and credits due.
Personal consultation and no obligation review
After a face-to-face consultation, our experienced advisors will carry out a full, no obligation review of your existing gas and electricity contracts. Your advisor will assess the marketplace and in line with your business requirements, present the exact financial benefit that can be achieved through our energy contract management services.
This is a no fee, no obligation review that will allow you to objectively assess your energy needs with the help of our professional recommendations. You’ll find no hidden costs in our transparent fee structure; we charge a small proportion based on our performance and the money we save you.
If you decide to manage your energy contracts with MDG Energy, our personal and professional service includes the following:
- Optimum-value contract negotiation: After assessing your business’s gas and electricity usage and consumption, we negotiate your contract through our established network of energy providers, securing you exclusive optimum-value rates.
- Dedicated account manager: Direct access to your own, experienced advisor who knows the history and objectives of your energy management needs. We do not operate call centres and there is no waiting on hold. Just one, personal account manager dedicated to your business’s best interests.
- Ongoing bill validation: Your advisor will ensure that you are being billed at the correct rate, that all credits owed are added, and monitor any discrepancies. We also advise all our clients on renewal dates to ensure you are never charged a premium for being out of a contract.
- Risk Strategy: By continually monitoring the market and analysing price fluctuations, we are able to help predict future expenditure and advise on length and type of contract. This has a substantial impact on business forecasting and financial planning, and also ensures your business benefits from optimum-value contracts as soon as they become available.
- Settle disputes with service providers: We’ll take the lead to settle any disputes on your behalf, removing the stress of this lengthy and time-consuming process.